Wednesday 24 August 2011

New Life in Pune

It all started with waking at 6 AM in the morning in the train after sleeping at 3.30 AM. I had been advised by many people not to miss the Khandala and Lonavala scenes from the train. And it was awesome. It was an amazing experience. The train was “flying” within the clouds. The mountains looked as if they were covered with green blanket of huge trees. One and a half hour half of scenic beauty tantalized my senses.

Then got off the station, settled down, found my buddy Priyank waiting for me. Nice flat we’ve got here, 2 BHK, large gallery and an ‘active kitchen’. The area is very happening, loads of students flashing their id cards roaming in Aundh. If feels as if this area is a treat for all IT professionals. Aundh is the most preferred area for people who have their offices in Hinjewadi IT park. The IT park (as I have heard it, I have yet to visit it) is India’s 2nd largest software IT park with Infosys, Tata Tech, Cognizant as neighbors.

Tomorrow is my first day at job, hope it turns out to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment